- You must not create, access, transmit or otherwise deal with content which is illegal or which may reasonably be regarded as objectionable, defamatory or offensive and which may expose the University to legal liability.
- You agree that the site Administrator has the right to remove any content deemed inappropriate.This includes content of limited educational value such as pornography, explicit violence, discriminatory or harassing material relating to race, religion, gender, age, disability or sexual preference and obscene, harassing, or unwelcome behaviour.
- You must not send unsolicited messages to other users, unless explicitly approved by the appropriate University authority or the site Administrator.
- You are required to advise RMIT of any security issues or breaches of which you become aware.
- You must not share your account with anyone and must not disclose your password to anyone, including RMIT employees.
- You accept that all actions and usage may be monitored and that your post may be removed at the Administrator’s discretion.
- You must not use the site for the purposes of advertising, marketing, or soliciting in any form.
- You will not reproduce, distribute or otherwise deal with copyright material or other intellectual property in breach of the intellectual property rights of any person(s).
- Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without the permission of the copyright owner.
- The Australian Copyright Act allows certain uses of content from the Internet without the copyright owner’s permission. This includes uses by educational institutions and by Commonwealth and State governments, provided fair compensation is paid. For more information, see www.copyright.com.au and www.copyright.org.au.