Lynda.com is an online resource for learning software applications. It contains a wide range of videos about all kinds of things, including some great resources on creative software applications, such as Photoshop, Premiere, Avid etc.
As an RMIT student you have full access to the Lynda.com library for no additional cost.
To access Lynda.com
- You will need your student number and login password. This is the same one you use to access email and the RMIT website.
- Login to the RMIT Library website (The Login link is in the top right
- Navigate to Databases A-Z under the Launch section of the library homepage
- Scroll down to Videos > Lynda.com and click
- Once you have logged into Lynda.com you will be able to click the links in the course pages for specific videos. Having the account will also mean your progress is saved and you will be able to return to any video you started watching. You can create your own playlists, and even share them with your other classmates.
Still unsure how to access Lynda.com? What the following video